Stay FMCSA compliant and receive automatic driver status changes
Driver Record Dashboard (DRD) is the easiest option for companies managing a fleet of driver’s license records. Build a list of Idaho driver's licenses to monitor for changes, and the system will automatically notify you if any drivers from your list statuses change.
- Driver records are checked twice a month (early and mid-month) for changes.
- DRD notifies you via email when a driver’s status changes.
- Medical certification issue/expiration dates updated nightly.
- Flagged records, as well as driver’s license and CDL expiration dates, are available for review and download.
- License status (Operator status not VALID)
- No medical certificate (Has valid CDL but no medical certificate)
- License status changed (DECEAS, LIFEDQ, DISQAL, SPRDPE, REVOKE, SUSPND, CANCEL, VOLSUR, DENIED, PENDRS, RDP, CD, CLCSOR, NOTLIC, NOTELI, PENDNG, DWNGRD, EXPIRE, VALID, INVLD)
- Commercial license status changed (DECEAS, LIFEDQ, DISQAL, SPRDPE, REVOKE, SUSPND, CANCEL, VOLSUR, DENIED, PENDRS, RDP, CD, CLCSOR, NOTLIC, NOTELI, PENDNG, DWNGRD, EXPIRE, VALID, INVLD)
- License expired
- License class changed (Commercial class A, Commercial class B, Commercial class C, Non-commercial operator, Non-resident class A, Non-resident class B, Non-resident class C, Not licensed, Not licensed class A, Not licensed class B, Not licensed class C, Not licensed class D)
- Medical certificate status changed (Certified, Not Certified)
- Medical certificate expired
- New conviction
- New suspension
What does DRD Cost?
|Monthly DRD service||$10.00/month|
|Twice a month monitoring fee||$0.14/license monitored|
|Automatic driver’s license record pull following a status change||$9.00/DLR|
|Manual driver's license record pull||$9.00/DLR|
|Access Idaho subscription||$95/year|
A Subscriber account is required to begin using DRD
Sign-up is easy. Simply download the agreement, select the services you wish to access, fill in the billing details, and sign and return the agreement by fax or mail to Access Idaho. Learn more about Subscriber benefits!
Questions? Call Access Idaho at 208-332-0102 or contact us for more information.