Certain services require a subscription. For other services, subscribers benefit by receiving monthly statements instead of paying as-they-go.
An annual $95 subscription fee allows up to 100 users on your account to access one or more of the premium services plus all of the standard services offered by Idaho.gov. No prepayment is required, and the fee will appear on your first monthly invoice.
- Up to 100 users on your account
- One monthly statement
- Annual fee appears on your first monthly invoice
Not a Subscriber Yet? Sign Up!
Sign-up is easy. Simply download the agreement, select the services you wish to access, fill in the billing details, and sign and return the agreement by fax or mail to Access Idaho.
- Annual Overlegal Permits
- Business Entity Search & Certificate of Existence Purchase - Additional $11.50 for online certificate, additional $12.00 for official certificate
- Crash Reports - Additional $9.00 a report
- Driver's License Reinstatement
- Driver's License Record (DLR) Search - Additional $9.00 per search
- Driver Record Dashboard - Additional $10 + $0.28 per driver per month
- Full Fee Registration Renewal
- Hazardous Materials Endorsement
- Idaho Temporary Increased Registered Weight Permits
- Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) Search (Title & Registration Search) - Additional $8.50/record
- Overlegal Permit
- Temporary Trip Permits
- UCC Lien Filing
- UCC/Lien Search (Detailed) - Additional $3.00 per search
As a subscriber, you will receive monthly statements listing all Idaho.gov fee-based transactions, including detailed transaction reports, for easy accounting.
Billing options for your business include:
- Credit Card
- Electronic Auto Check
- Monthly Invoice
Look up your transactional detail.Log into Billing Reports
999 Main St, Suite 910
Boise, ID 83702