Demonstration of Online Unemployment Insurance Tax Filing
- Click on the "download demo" link.
- Save to your computer. Remember or write down where you saved the file.
- Double click on the file uitaxdemo.exe to install. (Will also launch demo.)
- After the demo launches, bookmark or save to your "favorites" using your browser.
(You could alternatively go to your C drive, UI Tax Demo folder and double click the index.html file to launch the demo.)
About This Application:
- The actual application allows you to calculate, submit, and pay unemployment taxes online with an electronic check. You may also print a voucher generated by the application and mail in payment.
About This Demo:
- You can use the installed demo without being connected to the internet, however a browser (such as Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator) is needed.
- Allows you to see the format and flow of the application.
- All data is fictitious.
- You may enter information or leave entry fields blank.
- Navigate using the next button or buttons within the application.
- Links that appear underlined and black have been disabled for this demo.
Preview the online version of the demo.
Questions, concerns or comments? Email us for assistance.