[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Working with Access Idaho
<< return to Web Application Development
What are Access Idaho user accounts?
Some web applications are well-served by the creation of individual user accounts. These
are central accounts administered by Access Idaho which can be used across multiple web
applications. Access Idaho provides all the necessary tools for creating and managing user
Customers manage their own accounts:
- Users can retrieve and reset their own passwords.
- Users can choose their own username.
- Receipts and history can be looked up at any time.
Less hassle for the agency:
- Accounts cannot be created without a valid email address.
- Customers receive automated receipts and notification emails.
Increased knowledge for the agency:
- Session history is recorded for each user.
Enhanced security for everyone:
- Anonymous access by a user is eliminated.
- Account access is password protected.
- Users are assigned a one-time use password when opening an account.
- Users receive password change notification at regular intervals.
- Accounts can be locked for failed password attempts.
- The risk of fraud is lowered.
- User accountability is increased.
- Initial password reuse and fraud is eliminated.
- A unique, personalized security layer is added to public information records.